- Banu YÖRÜK, "An Analysis of Lacanian Concept in A. S. Byatt's Possessions and Erendiz Atasü's Dağın Öteki Yüzü", (Master thesis) , İstanbul Beykent University, İnstitution of Social Sciences, 2008
- Çimen GÜNAY, "A Feminist Survey of The Republic", Symposium of Turkish Woman Novelists and Story Writers, Bilkent University, Ankara, April 8-10, 1999, (see. Çimen Günay in "On THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN")
- Deniz BAŞKAYA, "An Analysis of Cultural and Linguistic Transfer in the Translation of Dağın Öteki Yüzü" (Master thesis) İzmir Dokuz Eylül University, Institute of Social Sciences, 200
- Dilek DİRENÇ, "Between Generations Across Cultures: Exploring Female Memory", The International Fiction Review, 29(1-2), p. 62-68, 2002: A comparative study on the works by Ayla Kutlu, Erendiz Atasü, Eudora Welty and Katherine Anne Porter, from the point of view of the writers' approaches to the alternative history of women.
- Dilek DOLTAŞ, "Making History, Fiction and Theory Reconcile: An Esthetic Reading of The Other Side of the Mountain", PALA Centential Conference on "New Pasts, Old Futures", Bern University, April, 1998.
- Filiz AK, "Gender and Politics in the Turkish Novel after 1980", (supervisor: Oya Çitçi); Studies on the works of Ayla Kutlu, Oya Baydar, and Erendiz Atasü, Turkish and Middle-Eastern Institute of Public Administration, 2005
- Gürsel AYTAÇ, "Essays of Literary Criticism in Erendiz Atasü's Work", Literature Days in Bursa, April 2004
- K. Semra EREN, See works on Collection of Short Stories: The International Symposium of the TURCOLOGY Institute, ISTANBUL, Nov. 2004.
- K. Semra EREN, "Places in The Age of Open Debate", International Symposium an Language, Literature and Stylistics, Süleyman Demirel University, Isparta, 1 June 2006: A study on how places effective in the globalization process of Turkey are installed in the structure of the book
- K. Semra EREN, "Time and Place in Erendiz Atasü's Novels", 8. Bursa Edebiyat Günleri, March 2003.
- Maria SIAKALLI, "Three Generations of Turkish Women Through the Literature of Three Turkish Novelists: Duygu Asena, Erendiz Atasü, Elif Şafak" (Master thesis), İstanbul Bilgi University, Institute of Social Sciences, 2009
- Oya Batum MENTEŞE, "The History of Culture, The Culture of History", Proceedings of the Second Cultural Studies Seminar, p. 45-53, Ege University, Izmir, 1997: A comparative study on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN and Pat Barker's REGENERATION from the standpoint of historical approach.
- Sevda ÇALIŞKAN, "A Master of Tangible Images: Erendiz Atasü", Symposium of Turkish Woman Novelists and Story Writers, Bilkent University, Ankara, April 8-10, 1999; Varlık 1159, pp. 34-38, April 2004: A study on how ideas are expressed by metaphors and symbols in the books, WOMEN ALSO EXIST, THE DAMNED, MOURNING BECOME THE WIDOW, BEAUTIFUL WITH HIM, ROSES ENGRAVED IN MARBLE and EVANESSENCE and THE OTHER SİDE OF THE MOUNTAIN
- Sevda ÇALIŞKAN, "A Master of Tangible Images: Erendiz Atasü", Symposium of Turkish Woman Novelists and Story Writers, Bilkent University, Ankara, April 8-10, 1999: A study on how ideas are expressed by metaphors and symbols in the books, WOMEN ALSO EXIST, THE DAMNED, MOURNING BECOME THE WIDOW, BEAUTIFUL WITH HIM, ROSES ENGRAVED IN MARBLE and EVANESSENCE and THE OTHER SİDE OF THE MOUNTAIN
- Sibel İzmirli, "Suicide in The Other Side of the Mountain and Mrs. Dolloway ", 5. IDEA Conference, Atılım Universitesi, Ankara, 24-26 Nisan 2010Thesis and Seminars:
- Alev ÖNDER, "Woman in the Works of Erendiz Atasü" Çukurova University, Turkish Language and Literature section (PhD dissertation, instructer: Bedri Aydoğan):Evaluaton of Erendiz Atasü’s work and her women chracters within the context of world and Turkish women’s movement, feminist theory, Turkish literature, and also autobiographic elements and the woman’s discourse she creates, promoting her critical attitude towards gender hiererchy
- Ayşegül GÜNGÖR, (instructor: Gürsel AYTAÇ), "Various Critisms in Erendiz Atasü's 'The Other Side of the Mountain'", Ankara University, Institute of Social Sciences, Ankara, February, 1997.
- Bilge ZİLELİ, (instructor: Sevda ÇALIŞKAN), "A Woman's Discovery", METU, January 9, 2001.
- Buket ŞAFAK, (instructor: Bilge CİLASUN), "Women as a Theme in Erendiz Atasü's Stories", Hacettepe University, 1999
- Cumhur Yılmaz MADRAN, (instructor: Sevda ÇALIŞKAN), "History with Hindsight: A Feminine Perspective in 'The Other Side of the Mountain'", METU, February, 2001.
- Derya SUBAŞI, ‘’The De(con)struction of The Man-Made Language and Ideology Through Female Sexuality and Textuality in the Novels of Virginia Woolf and Erendiz Atasü’’, İstanbul Aydın university, Institute of Social BilimSciencaes,, PhD thesis (Advisor: Prof. Dr. Günseli İşçi), November, 2016
- Filiz AK (advisor:Oya ÇİTÇİ), "Gender and Politics in Turkish Novels Written after 1980": On works of Erendiz ATASÜ, Oya BAYDAR, and Ayla KUTLU, Türkiye ve Orta Doğu Amme İdaresi Enstitüsü (Turkish and Middle-Eastern Institute of Public Administration), 2005
- Hüseyin ARAK (advisor Gürsel AYTAÇ), "Comparison of the Critical Essays of Some 20th century German and Turkish Authors: Herman Hesse, Thomas Mann, Selim Yleri Erendiz Atasü", Erciyes University, 2001
- Karin SCHWEISSGUT, FREMDHEİTSERFAHRUNGEN (Alienation), Verlag Otto Harrassowitz, Wiesbaden 2006:
Karin Schweissgut, in her ph D. thesis prepared at the Turcology Department of Berlin Frei Üniversitat, discusses the concepts of social and cultural alienation as expressed in the works (published during the 1980-2000 period) of Erendiz Atasü, Ayla Kutlu, İnci Aral, Nerva Bucak, Latife Tekin, and Aslı Erdoğan, six contemporary Turkish women writers. Among Atasü's work, she has chosen the short stories Yabancı Bir Göğün Altında (Under a Foreign Sky) in MOURNİNG BECOMES THE WIDOW, and Bir Tren Yolculuğu (A Train Journey ) in WOMEN ALSO EXIST.
- Mine ÖZYURT, (instructor: Sevda ÇALIŞKAN), "Unveiling the Veil: A Study on Erendiz Atasü's 'The Other Side of the Mountain'", METU, December, 2000: "Unveiling th Veiled Self", Edebiyat, Vo 13, No 2, p. 199-209, 2003
- Nil KORKUT, (instructor: Sevda ÇALIŞKAN), "Woman's Bodily Alienation as a Theme in 'The Other Side of the Mountain'", METU, January 31, 2001.
- Selçuk TATAR, "Time and Place in Feminist Distopias" (MA thesis; instructer: Dilek Direnç), Ege University, Dept. of Foreign Languages and Literatures, 2015: Three distopias, Merge Piercy’s Woman at the Edge of Time, Doris Lessing’s Memoirs of a Survivor’, Erendiz Atasü‘s The Real Life of Güneş Saygılı' are comparatively studied from the point of view of time/place/freedom interactions.
- Selin AKTARI, (instructor: Sevda ÇALIŞKAN), "'The Other Side of the Mountain' As An Autobiographical Novel", METU, April 2, 2001.
- Tuba PALABIYIK, (instructor: Serif AKTAS), "Women and Their Problems in Erendiz Atasü's Short Stories", Gazi University, Faculty of Science and Letters, Department of Turkish Language and Literature, Ankara 2003: The thesis starts with a short evaluation of Atasü's work in general, then proceeds into an intensive study of women characters from the stand points of the search for social and sexual identity, the search for love and compassion, political thoughts and activities, opposition to social and patriarchal opression, and motherhood.
Derya Nazlıpınar SUBAŞI, ‘’A Non-phallocentric Feminine Writing Practise in Virginia Woolf and Erendiz Atasü Through the ‘All-Encompassing Female Language’ İdil, 2017, vol. six, no 33, p. 1443-59
Derya ŞAŞMAN KAYLI, ‘’Tracing Body, Fertility and Motherhood in Erendiz Atasü’s Novels, Fe Journal, Feminist Criticisym, 9(1), 2017, p. 27-36
Derya Subaşı, ‘’Subverting The Double-Bind Situations in Woolf and Atasü Through Body-Mind Unity’’, RumeliDE Dil ve Edebiyat Araştırmaları Dergisi (RumeliDE journal of Language and Literature Research) , (12),p. 257-64, October 2018
Nurtaç ERGÜN, ‘’Erendiz Atasü’üs Ideas about Women Writers and Women’s Literature ’’, ‘’Tarihi Değiştiren, Tolumu Dönüştüren Kadınlar’ (Women Changing History and Society’’’,ed. Alev Karaduman, Gonca Gökalp Alpaslan, Pelin Şahin Tekinalp, Meltem Etki, Hacettepe University, Faculty of Letters, Ankara, May 2016, p. 77-92